Shifting Cats Around

You really have to think now before you make a move or disaster strikes instantly. The other night I took a chance because dark kitty was sleepy and content on the sofa (plus I had a beer and got a bit careless). I thought I could just sneak into light kitty's room to get the litter box for the night. She slipped right out the door. I yelled to DH: "The cat's out, the cat's out, THE CAT'S OOUUUT!!!"
But, alas, she immediately got the beating of a lifetime...

What we are now doing  reminds me of this old riddle: crossing the river with a wolf, goat and cabbage.
There is a more fun version out there on the Net. I keep playing it to stay focused.
You should try it some time!

2 comments:

  Ronda Laveen

May 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I never heard that riddle either. I'm learning all kinds of things tonight.

  Ze O

May 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

There seems to be a fox, goose, and bag of beans version as well.
Here's the skinny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox,_goose_and_bag_of_beans_puzzle

Post a Comment