Fight Manual for Unusual Conditions

Some may wonder how two cats who are kept in separate rooms can still manage to break out into a vicious fight.
Well, it's rather easy! Let Idi demonstrate for you.
You get as close as you can to the door and go like this:


From the other side it looks something like this:

You then ask your opponent to do the same. Start fighting. Be nice and noisy with lots of squealing, hissing, and rumbling. The louder, the better!

Here's two samples of what you can accomplish in a matter of minutes:

This was extremely easy, especially since there were no additional barriers in place


This too was a breeze! The "barrier", if you want to call it that, was clearly unsuitable.

It doesn't take much practice either, it comes quite natural to you once you set your mind to it.

4 comments:

  Ronda Laveen

May 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Loved the picture of paws under the door. They are determined to settle something, aren't they?

That video was the funniest darn thing I've seen in a long time. I couldn't believe that German Shepheard half way up the door way.

I wonder if they had those cones that you use to keep them from getting to their owies would slow them down?

  Ze O

May 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Oh, you mean the cone of shame? (Have you seen "Up"?)
I think they would bristle with rage.
We just found out that throwing stuff works quite nicely.

I absolutely LOVE the Animal song. I know you're a David Byrne fan so I assumed you'd like it. :D

  Ronda Laveen

May 29, 2010 at 7:41 PM

Yep, I meant the cone of shame. Well, you can always threaten them with it in case the throwing stuff quits working.

No, we've not seen Up yet but have it saved on the Tevo. Maybe tonight.

I adore David Byrne.

  Ze O

May 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM

Did you have a chance to watch it? It's a marvelous movie - I laughed so hard.

Post a Comment